onsdag 16 november 2011

Quote from The Matrix Movie


Tonight i spent most of my time reading Secondlife blogs, and i am really fascinated about how things are escalating and becomes bizarre. It really feels like a "deja vu" from the Matrix Movie.

My Opinion Below:
It is all about "control" or/and loosing control, it´s about someone that in the past might had, let´s call it an "important" role in the swedish community of SL, i say might because i have never seen it myself (except a blog), but i have heard about it, which is of course good with all that has been done and the fruit of it. But as with everything comes the "evolution" and also new avatars with new ideas and own blogs and so on are coming into SL, it comes to a point you need to accept you are not may be the "leader" anymore, you should then try to cooperate and be happy specially if you are the one that should represent the swedish ppl in SL and most important thing you should always respect other avatars and should not more or less act as if you are the one that should decide everything, because i strongly believe you will loose soon or later all your friends and network.

QUOTE from the Matrix:
"I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world... without you. A world without rules and controls. Without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible

1 kommentar:

  1. Aaaw, I love your Matrix quote! Now I have to see all movies all over again. ;)

    SvaraRadera